One of my favorite Summer Book Boyfriends is Chris Shepherd, the oh-so-sexy and sensitive college senior from Jessica Park’s Left Drowning. This new adult release will be out July 16 and as I keep telling people, this is going to be one of the hottest books of the year. I was lucky enough to meet Jessica and get an ARC of Left Drowning at BEA 2013 but I know that not everybody lives close enough to NYC to make that a reality. So, it’s time for a giveaway!
Hey guys! Know what that gaudy cake right there means? You guessed it! It’s Ellen’s birthday! Now, we take birthdays very seriously around I Love YA Fiction. Every year, Ellen and her mom call me and sing (only very slightly out of key) the birthday song for me no matter where they are. My absolutely favorite location for them to call from? Hungover in a cab cruising through Manhattan the day after Easter. I can’t make this stuff up, people.
The lucky winner of our Jillian Dodd Stalk Me Contest is the lovely…
We teased you earlier and now here it is: the first ever I Love YA Fiction giveaway! Yes, squee to your hearts’ content! We are so happy that this inaugural giveaway happens to feature one of our favorite authors, Jillian Dodd, and her fabulous sequel to one of our favorite books, That Boy.
Without further ado, we are giving away a free e-copy
of That Wedding to one lucky winner.
There are tons of ways to enter and the more times you throw your name into the hat, obviously the more chances you have to win.
To enter, do any of the things below and be sure to tell us about it in the comments (if you don’t mention it, we won’t know that you’re counting it toward your entries and you may miss out):
1. Leave a comment to this post telling us which cornfed beefcake, Philip or Danny, you would choose to be your boy
2. Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-YA-Fiction/223407614411654 (current fans, you can also use this one! Be sure to tell us in the comments that you’re a fan)
3. Tweet us (@iloveyafiction) to say if you’re Team Danny or Team Philip
4. Become a follower of iloveyafiction.wordpress.com
5. Become a friend on Goodreads: I Love YA Fiction
6. Put a link to the site on your site
7. Send us an email at iloveyafiction at
gmail dot com with a book recommendation!
The contest will end on March 2nd, 2012 at midnight when one lucky winner will be picked at random from among all entrants. It will coincide with our posting of our kick-ass review of That Wedding. So enter away and good luck!!!
Judith and Ellen