We teased you earlier and now here it is: the first ever I Love YA Fiction giveaway! Yes, squee to your hearts’ content! We are so happy that this inaugural giveaway happens to feature one of our favorite authors, Jillian Dodd, and her fabulous sequel to one of our favorite books, That Boy.
Without further ado, we are giving away a free e-copy
of That Wedding to one lucky winner.
There are tons of ways to enter and the more times you throw your name into the hat, obviously the more chances you have to win.
To enter, do any of the things below and be sure to tell us about it in the comments (if you don’t mention it, we won’t know that you’re counting it toward your entries and you may miss out):
1. Leave a comment to this post telling us which cornfed beefcake, Philip or Danny, you would choose to be your boy
2. Like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-YA-Fiction/223407614411654 (current fans, you can also use this one! Be sure to tell us in the comments that you’re a fan)
3. Tweet us (@iloveyafiction) to say if you’re Team Danny or Team Philip
4. Become a follower of iloveyafiction.wordpress.com
5. Become a friend on Goodreads: I Love YA Fiction
6. Put a link to the site on your site
7. Send us an email at iloveyafiction at
gmail dot com with a book recommendation!
The contest will end on March 2nd, 2012 at midnight when one lucky winner will be picked at random from among all entrants. It will coincide with our posting of our kick-ass review of That Wedding. So enter away and good luck!!!
Judith and Ellen
Please follow and like us: